AAcoin will be traded on Bitcoin Cash (BCH) hard-for-bit Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHABC) and Bitcoin Cash SV (BCHSV) at 14:00 (UTC+8) on November 14, 2018, and will open BCHABC/BTC, BCHSV/BTC trading market, invite you to experience!
1. You can find the "Exchange" button in the login status "My Assets → BCH":
2. After that, the "Convert your BCH" tool appears:
You can pass the direction:
1. "BCH to BCHABC and BCHSV" consumes 1 BCH and obtains 1 BCHABC + 1 BCHSV;
2. "BCHABC and BCHSV to BCH" consume 1 BCHABC + 1 BCHSV to obtain 1 BCH;
Users can convert Bitcoin cash into equal amounts of BCHABC and BCHSV. If you want to withdraw funds, you can also convert SV and ABC back to BCH. Users can trade immediately, but cannot withdraw cash from BCHABC and BCHSV before the hard fork is completed.
Currently with the open redemption feature, click "Exchange Now".
In the previous announcement we have stated that the BCH recharge and withdrawal will be suspended at 23:00:00 (UTC+8) on November 15, 2018. At 00:40:00 (UTC+8) on November 16th we will suspend the BCH, BCHABC and BCHSV markets, cancel all outstanding orders and take snapshots. Users who still hold the BCH at this time will immediately receive the same amount of BCHABC and BCHSV. Since the BCH balance is 0 afterwards, we will disable the BCH market.
Please be sure to complete all transactions before the suspension. After the hard fork is completed and the main network is stable, we will issue an announcement and open the ABC and SV recharge cash withdrawals. Your assets will be stored securely during the suspension period, and you don't need to do anything if you don't want to participate in the BCH hard fork before the transaction.
1. After a hard fork, one of these chains may not be economically or technically feasible and its value will fall to zero.
2. Digital currency is a high-risk investment method. Investors should be cautious in purchasing and pay attention to investment risks. AAcoin will carefully select high quality currencies but will not be liable for investment actions.
November 13, 2018
Welcome to join our community: